The plugin only works together with Radical Form. To communicate with Amo CRM, you need to install and configure the WT Amo CRM library.
- creating leads in Amo CRM
- choosing a sales pipeline to create leads on
- ability to specify the lead tag when creating
- the ability to specify the name of the lead - the field
- the ability to specify a pipeline for each form - the
pipeline_id field in the form
- the ability to specify for each form its own
- form fields named
email are defined as phone and email by default
- definition of all 18 types of UTM tags that are possible in Amo CRM. A js script is added to the site pages, which saves all detected UTM tags into session cookies. If the form is sent after some time or from other pages, UTM tags will still be specified in the lead.
Fixed an error during installation