PRO-version of the plugin for sending orders from the JoomShopping online store in Bitrix24 CRM.
- 18 standard Bitrix24 fields, 36 JoomShopping fields
- Sending data to user fields Bitrix24 (UF_CRM_) (for example, coupon codes, cost and delivery method, packaging margins, etc.)
- Combining multiple JoomShopping fields into a single Bitrix24 field
- Adding products from the basket by entities of the lead's product items.
- UTM-tags. These tags can be used to track the advertising channel that the customer used to make a purchase.
- Creating leads
- Creating deals
- Create new contacts and link them to leads and deals
- Search for matches among existing contacts in CRM by phone and email.
- If a match is made only by mail or email, add information to an existing contact.
- If several different contacts are found by the specified phone number and email, all contact details are recorded in the comment to the lead or transaction.
- Creating contact details
- Extended display of debugging information
- Ability to create leads and deals at certain stages (with a certain status) from Your CRM.
- Add a deal category choice (sales funnel)
- Add an ID of the employee assigned to be responsible for the lead / deal. For this functionality you should save plugin params with webhook data. Then you'll see data from your CRM.
- Add a support for Quick Order plugin by Nevigen.com
- Joomla Radical Form support.
- Two-way integration. Added changes to the order statuses in JoomShopping, depending on the stage of the lead or transaction in Bitrix 24.
- v.2.6.0 - The Russian Post track number for sending to Bitrix24 is created using the WT SM Otpravka.pochta.ru extension.
- v.3.0.0 - The ability to configure the juxtaposition of JoomShopping and Bitrix24 products in each product card. The mappings are stored in a separate table in the database.
- v.3.0.0 - If product comparisons are configured, then you can transmit information about products to the lead or transaction in the form of goods, not commodity items. Thus, the ordered goods will participate in Bitrix 24 reporting systems, will be reserved in the warehouse, etc.
- v.3.0.0 - If product collations are configured and you use Bitrix 24 warehouse accounting, then you can specify the default warehouse in the plugin settings (to get balances).
- v.3.0.0 - Updating prices and balances of JoomShopping products when manually editing products in Bitrix 24.
- v.3.0.0 - Logging of JoomShopping product price updates when manually editing products in Bitrix 24.
The extension is being developed and receives updates and new features thanks to donations.
Lists of JoomShopping and Bitrix24 fields
- order Number
- user id (JoomShopping user_id)
- Amount payable
- Total cost of goods excluding discounts, taxes, delivery costs, etc.
- name of the delivery method
- shipping Cost
- payment method Name
- Mark-up of the payment method
- discount Code used
- discount Amount (by discount)
- cost of packaging
- Custom order comment
- last Name
- middle Name
- company Name
- date of birth
- Postal code
- Region, region
- house Number (street_nr)
- Mobile phone
- Additional field 1
- Additional field 2
- Additional field 3
- Manufacturer code
- Free attributes
- Lead title
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Company name
- Address (street, house, building)
- Apartment/Office nr
- Postal code (ZIP)
- Opportunity (lead amount)
- Lead comment
You can also create an unlimited number of custom UF_CRM_ fields
Версия 3.0.0 - Joomla 4, update price and quantity from CRM Bitrix 24 to JoomShopping products
Version 2.5.0 - 2-way integration Joomla and Bitrix 24
Demo video of the plugin
v.2.1.0 - Adding a lead and a deal at once to a certain stage
- link to the product
- Link to the product is inserted in the lead comment.
- product Image
- product Image is inserted in the lead comment next to the link
- field "Additional information about the source"
- If your CRM receives requests from several stores or you have several business lines.
- Selecting the type of lead source
- Website or online store - for end-to-end Analytics in Bitrix24.
- order name Prefix
- the Typical order number in JoomShopping is 000000001. For a more" human " lead name, a prefix is added to the order number. For example, "Order no."
When using product entities , the total price per lead is equal to the total cost of the products. The cost of delivery, extra charges for the payment method, etc.are not included. To get this information in Bitrix24, create separate fields for the lead card (UF_CRM_)
Goods and commodity positions
In Bitrix24 there is a difference between goods from the product catalog and commodity positions. Commodity items - entities related to the lead or transaction, but they do not form an independent product. For each lead and deal, they are re-created. However, they can be saved as a product in a couple of clicks right from the lead or transaction card. Compared to the product card, the product items have a limited data set: you can transfer the name, price, quantity, type and amount of the discount (for each item), tax, unit of measure. Everything else can be transferred only to the goods from the product catalog.
The product items have one undeniable advantage - their number is absolutely unlimited . While the number of products in the product catalog depends on your Bitrix24 tariff plan: Refine the parameters of Bitrix24 tariff plans . Since September 2019, the restrictions have been 100, 200, 3000 and an unlimited number of products.
3.9, , 3.10, 4.2
Correction of an error that occurred when creating a new JoomShopping product